For more than 17 years, Creating New Generations has had the distinct honor and privilege in helping Oregon egg donors and hopeful parents from across the globe in their family building journey together. If you’re a young woman considering Oregon egg donation, we invite you learn more about our egg donor program, where your life-changing contribution can help create the family a hopeful parent or couple has always dreamed of having.
How do I become an Oregon egg donor?
In order to become an Oregon egg donor, we first ask that you review the minimum criteria required for Oregon egg donation. If you meet the minimum qualifications, we encourage you to begin the egg donor application process.
What are the minimum requirements for Oregon egg donation?
- You are 19-30 years old.
- You are healthy and have a healthy family medical history.
- You have normal menstrual periods, and are not currently using Depo-Provera, Norplant, or Implanon as your method of contraceptive.
- You have a body mass index of 18-28 (see BMI chart).
- You are willing to undergo a thorough medical screening appointment, including physical exam, Pap smear, communicable disease testing, genetic screening, and psychological evaluation.
- You have not been diagnosed with, or otherwise treated for, any kind of sexually transmitted disease in the past 12 months.
If you have questions about becoming an Oregon egg donor, contact us today, where we can answer your questions and explain the egg donation process in more detail.
Apply to Become an Egg Donor Today
We invite you join us in this rewarding journey by applying to become an egg donor.
If you believe Oregon egg donation is right for you, click below to complete our online egg donor application form.